Erros URLs Crawled

Olá a todos

Tenho uma colega @DanieleGullo que está tentando solicitar o Similarity Check através do prefixo 10.36660, porém ela não tem acesso para corrigir os nas URLs Crawled porque no passado ela usava o prefixo 10.5935 de uma editora.
Como posso ajuda-la? @BrunaErlandsson

Roberto (@abec), o correto seria solicitar correção para a editora em questão (10.5935), pois não temos acesso aos metadados depositados por eles. @DanieleGullo, você já tentou esse contato?

I will post the situation in English to see if someone from Crossref can help us with another idea. This is the email Daniele got from Crossref when she tried to apply for Similarity Check:

We have already received your application for the Similarity Check service, and unfortunately, we are still encountering the same issues as before.

Many of your DOIs all share the same Similarity Check URL; either http://www.arquivosonline.com.br/2016/revista-eletronica.asp or http://www.onlineijcs.org/. These are not the full-text URLs that we require for your content. Other DOIs have what look like valid URLs, but they do not work. For example, 10.5935/abc.20140020 has http://www.arquivosonline.com.br/2014/10202/pdf/10202020.pdf, which is a URL that does not work.

You’ll need to update your Similarity Check URLs so that each resolves to the full-text PDF of the content for each DOI. You can find instructions for the quickest way to add/update the full-text URLs for your existing DOIs on our support site.

This would be easy if Daniele had her own prefix, but she was paying a Brazilian editorial service company to deposit her DOIs and she has no access to the content.

Is there any other way (than waiting for the company) to fix it?

1 Like

@BrunaErlandsson, depois do curso da ABEC, entramos em contato com a GN1 dizendo que os dados não estavam sendo depositados corretamente para os nossos DOIs. Eles apenas se limitaram a dizer que preenchiam os campos mínimos. Isso gerou um desgaste muito grande. Hoje a GN1 não presta qualquer serviço para nós. Eu posso notificá-los sobre o problema, mas, para que fosse mais assertivo, acho que essa notificação deveria vir da Crossref. Inclusive, nós tínhamos créditos comprados através da GN1 para utilização do iThenticate. Quando acabaram, eles tentaram renovar por um valor muito acima do que a ABEC oferece por meio do convênio. Optamos por fazer via ABEC por conta do valor e também porque já adquirimos os DOIs também.

1 Like

@DanieleGullo, eu vou tentar contato com a GN1, mas preciso que o Crossref gere a lista das URLs primeiro.

Vou solicitar para eles:

Hi @BrunaErlandsson , I will contact GN1, but I need a help from Crossref generating a report with all prefix URL’s for me. I usually generate these URLs but as the problem is not an uninformed URL but the content is not valid, I need Crossref to generate it for me

1 Like

Hi @DanieleGullo! Thanks for reaching out with your question. I’m going to respond to you via our zendesk ticket/email exchange and provide you with the list of URLs/DOIs and also try to see if we can sort out what GN1 is providing. We would like to help you get set up with Similarity Check and didn’t realize that you were having problems with these DOIs that were transferred. Look for an email from me shortly!
Thanks,
Kathleen

2 Likes

Thank you for all the support, Roberto (@abec)!

Kathleen (@kluschek) , I know it is important that GN1 fixes the previous deposits - however, Roberto checked and Daniele’s current prefix do have 90% of as-crawled URLs. Isn’t enough for her to be able to have access to Similarity Check via ABEC Brazil (Sponsor Organization)?

1 Like